2013年2月27日星期三

Third day @ DHS




Again when I got up today morning, the sky was still dark adulterated with blue. Today we had to wear  school uniform, since in the afternoon we would have a weekly assemble. When I arrived in the school, we firstly had a P.E class, the teacher was really kind and helpful, patiently told me the rules of shooting ball and encouraged me to join the game. Though I played so bad and caused numerous defaults, but I enjoyed the participation! After the chemistry class, we had a one-hour break. I was surprised that Singaporean students go to the canteen to eat and study during such valuable break. If it is in China, every students will go downstairs to the playground and relax! Singaporean students are really hardworking and busy. But in my opinions, their focus of striving is diverse, like CCA, students consult, study, all kinds of activities. Chinese students, however, concentrate merely on academic study.  As a result, Singaporean students are more versatile than Chinese students to some extents. Tomorrow, my buddy Rachel will have a CCA, looking forward to it!

没有评论:

发表评论