2013年2月25日星期一

Tan Yang 2 (The second day at Dunman High school.)

So fast today passed! Today I had a lesson about Chinese language course, which is so interesting! It is surprising that this lesson was given in Chinese. At first, I doubted that Singaporeans were not very good at Chinese, so using Chinese to teach Chinese Culture, is it too difficult for my buddies? After half and an hour, I found that they can even use Chinese to analyze modern China society. It is so cool! I also felt so excited for listening to a Chinese lesson in Singapore.


Next I had a mathematics lecture. For the content of this lecture is tutorial, it is not very interesting. As a result, I slept for the whole lecture...
Then I had a PE lesson. Today we played valley-ball. Because I have not done sports for a long time, I felt so tired. It is different from the lesson in China. The whole lesson we had activities to play, however, in China, we just play what we want, and teacher usually arrange nothing for us. Yeah, this lesson, tired but very happy!   

没有评论:

发表评论