2013年2月27日星期三

Tan Yang the third day at Dunman

    Today is the third at Dunman high school.
    I become more familiar with them and I can play games with them together. So happy!
library

The first lesson today was geography, which is the course my buddy did not choose. Because of my strong interest in it, my buddy let her classmates guide me. The teacher teaching geography was very good at teaching. He can use many examples to explain what global city, primate city and mega city are. 

During the free period , I visited Dunman's library, which is very beautiful. Different from NUS's libraries, this one is more cute and has more books which are not related with study, just for fun.

near library

    I also attended a Chinese Literature Linguistic, which was very interesting. This lesson talked a lot about Du Fu, who was also my favorite poet. To my surprise, this lesson is more difficult than those in China and students can learn more. This is the picture of the mind map we drew on class. 
mind map
the poster for election
    In the afternoon, we attended the election for student council. Candidates are so creative  that they used many interesting ways to draw people's attention and they were very confident. I learned a lot from their self-introductions. 
    Today was a happy day, however, once I think about today's evening's Checkpoint...Oh, My goddess.. .

没有评论:

发表评论