2013年2月26日星期二

(Wu Chang)Hand Rug and "spicy fish"-- second day at Dunman High School

It is the first time for me to try rugby! Very fun game! (Although I understood the rules almost at the end of the class ^ ^). It is a nice day, nice weather, and my classmates are really nice people. I enjoyed a lot running             on the playground with them!
Thank for Amanda! You are so patient with me:). I mean, sometimes I did not get the direction right but now, I have remembered our class is C41-B at the fourth floor! Hahaha. BTW, you are really hardworking people, and best wishes for you in the exam!
In addition, do you really think the Thai food in the school canteen is spicy? I tried it today, and I do not think it is spicy, maybe just for me...haha. Maybe I can try the noodles tomorrow!
Hope we all have a good rest today and I am looking for seeing you again!

没有评论:

发表评论