2013年2月27日星期三

First Day @ DHS





Today is the first day of our JXP program. We arrived in Dunman high school with the accompany of moon and early beed. The first impression I had when I stepped into the campus is that Dumman high is the school that is immersed in traditional Chinese cultural atmosphere. Chinese calligraphy compositions are tidily hung in different places around the campus and there is a statue of Confucius in the garden of the school. After the brief introduction of Dunman high, I met with my buddy, Rachel, who was a cute and friendly girl. I proceeded to her chemistry lab lessons and I made friends with her classmates. Some of the guys in her class are really humorous and  funny! We then attended the physics lecture in the auditorium. The first day in Dunman high is very short since the timetable of my buddy was not compact. Couldn't wait to be immersed into this new group and made as many local friends as possible! > <

没有评论:

发表评论