2013年2月25日星期一

Tan Yang 1

Today I felt so happy for making many friends in Dunman high school. The girls are so nice.They made me feel like back to my own high school.They are also very considerate that they prepared the tutorial for me.
There is one  thing that astonished me, which is in my buddy's class, there is only one boy but 18 girls. When I talked to him, I felt he was a very outgoing and liked politics.
Dunman high school is a school teaching in two languages, English and Chinese. The campus buildings are very beautiful with many Chinese characters written by writing brush. And in my buddy's class, all students take Chinese language lessons. They even know more about China in some aspects than me. Cannot believe it!
Today although it is very tired, I am still very happy for making so many kind friends. Now I am looking forward the nest few days in Dunman High School.

1 条评论: