2013年2月26日星期二

first day of JXP-- Zhou Jiani


Today is the first day of my junior college experience program and I have a lot of feelings that I want to share with my friends. My first impression of the school was that all students wore school uniforms and dressed smartly, quite different from what we did in China. When I met with my buddy, I was happy to find that she is a lovely and out-going girl with great enthusiasm to life and study. I tried my best to communicate with her using English and she could understand most of my words. Having class with the students was really interesting and they were all so energetic that they could always come up with questions during the class time. Nevertheless, there was something that was quite difficult for me to adapt to. The timetable here was the hardest difficulty for me. In China, we never have meals at ten o’clock or two o’clock in the afternoon. Moreover, I was used to taking a nap everyday to keep my mind clear in the afternoon; in the JC, students never do like this. Therefore, I fell asleep on the lecture. These are my feelings and experience in my first day in JC. Hope to make friends with more local friends and learn more about the JC life here!

没有评论:

发表评论