2013年3月4日星期一

My JC journey

My JC journey

One week ago, we went to Dunman High School for the first time with excitement. Although before that, I have heard from our group leader that DHS is a very Chinese school, I was still very surprised about style of the whole surroundings, which is even more Chinese than my senior high school in china. This is my first impression to this antique and lovely school.
The first day is the most exciting day. Because it is the first time for me to wake up at 5:30 since I join RVR, the first time to attend flag-raising ceremony in Singapore as well as the day we back to senior high life. I met my buddy after taking the flag-raising ceremony in the meeting room. She is so cute a girl just like her name, Kaijing. With her accompany and help, I changed into school uniform and joined her class. Classmates are all friendly and easygoing who shared snacks and told me which teacher is good-looking and which teacher is good-teaching… I felt I have truly a JC student. The foods in canteen attracted me a lot which are cheaper and more delicious. Kaijing recommended different foods to my every day, and I feel my weight shapely increasing in this week. The arrangement of timetable is so different here compared with that in China. We changed classroom every lesson without a 10 minutes break. Another issue I found which is very different from China is that Singaporean JC students have much independent leaning. They have various CCA to take part in to enrich their spare time.
Time flies by. In these 5 days, I experienced JC students’ life and the education of Singapore. What the most important is that I made many local friends. This is a memorable experience.

没有评论:

发表评论