2013年3月3日星期日

Last day @ Dunman HIgh = =




    


When I got up this morning, I realized that it would be the last day for me to get up so early recently. I was surprised that I did not feel any sense of satisfaction and pleasure. The ending of getting up early also indicates the farewell with my buddies in DHS. In the morning, I attended the last mathematics class and was inspired by the last time of the heated discussion and active participation of classmates. In the afternoon, I chatted with my friends and took photos with them, as well as, Mr. Yang, who was in charge of our program. When I left the school and looked around on the playground for the last time, I knew that it is likely I would not have the chance to come back here again, but the golden memory brought about by my local friends has been engraved in my mind. I learnt how to interact and make friends with Singaporeans and I hoped the friendship between they and I is everlasting and permanent. I  Goodbye, my wonderful JC experience!


没有评论:

发表评论