2013年3月3日星期日

Horizon


Students’ international horizon and wide knowledge also surprised me. The school offers double culture scholars opportunities going abroad for studying every June and December. They take classes there and communicate with the high school students there. By experiencing different cultural atmosphere and contacting with different students, they have a much wider horizon. For example, despite telling me the educational system and customs in Singapore, my buddy often talks about their visits to China, America and some other exchange programs. The negligibility of history in China and the discrimination in America really give me a super surprise. Besides, the various programs also offer nutriment to their inquiring mind. Such as my buddy, who take part in a language program, has studied French for 2 years and Japanese for 3 years.

 

没有评论:

发表评论